It may of course happen that you are not satisfied with (an action of) a Credit Competitor. If that is the case, we appreciate you making this known to our management.
You can use our contact option on our website ashbychiro.com or by writing or emailing us.
Credit competitor will handle your complaint according to a fixed procedure so that you can rest assured that it will be handled with care.
The procedure is as follows:
- The complaint is received by us (by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via the website).
- The employee who receives the complaint forwards the complaint to the management.
- You will receive confirmation that we have received your complaint.
- Your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible, but in any case within a reasonable period of time in proportion to the time required to collect information. You will receive a response and position from us no later than 4 weeks after receipt of your complaint.
- If you are of the opinion that your complaint has been (not sufficiently) dealt with adequately, you can contact the NVF (the Dutch Association for Financing Advisers) of which we are a member within 30 days so that, with the help of their mediation, the complaint is again under the a close look.
- You can also contact FSC (Financial Services Complaints Institute: the recognized dispute resolution body for financial services). The address is: Postbus 93257 2509 AG The Hague, telephone 0900-3552248 ($ 0.10 per minute). We are affiliated with FSC under number 300.002782. Your complaint will then be submitted to the Financial Services Ombudsman. The Ombudsman tries to resolve the complaint through mediation. If the mediation does not lead to the desired result, the complaint can be submitted to the Financial Services Disputes Committee. The Disputes Committee will only consider a complaint if it concerns more than $ 100. In addition, the complainant will be charged $ 50. Prior to the handling of the complaint by the Disputes Committee, it can be agreed that the advice is binding. Then both parties must agree to this and this must be recorded in writing. For more information, please visit the FSC website: http://www.kifid.nl